Not a whole lot happened today. From a “travelers” perspective, I would seem very lazy. But productivity wise, I got a lot done for various people I do work for.
- I relaxed around the pool while listening to music and working on my blog.
- I updated my own websites and did backups.
- I planned out the training courses I am writing for a client.
- I updated and completed some awesome print material a client needs.
- I made some requested changes to a client website.
- I filled out some student loan documents and submitted them online.
- I paid some bills 🙁
- I organized my taxes somewhat. I still have 2 months to submit them, but I’m doing it early.
- I added an extra day onto my stay here.
Tomorrow I plan on traveling to Chichen Itza to see some Mayan Ruins. After that I believe I’ll stay at a hostel in Valledolid, Mexico. That’s a small town that’s nice. It’s not a known destination (I don’t believe) but it’s a perfect stopping point between here and Tulum, Mexico which is what I’m really looking forward to. I hear Tulum has Mayan ruins that go all the way down to the beach. That sounds awesome!