I had an incredible time on this trip. Those 85 Days went by fast! I am forever grateful that I had the opportunity to have all of these incredible experiences. And I’m happy that I have this travel blog to remember all of these awesome experiences
I’m sad that it’s over, but there will be many more travel adventures in the future! Thinking about this trip, I love to think back about the amazing experiences that I had.
Here are some highlights that I remember fondly:
(I provided the links to each)
- My initial experiences in Merida, Mexico.
- The awesome friends I made at the hostel in Tulum Mexico
- Living in San Cristobal for a month
- The Wedding I went to in Motozintla, Mexico
- Traveling to Guatemala with Chio
- The new experiences I had in El Tunco, El Salvador
- Meeting Stephanie at the Galerias Mall
- Volcano Boarding in Nicaragua
- Exploring Mexico City
I believe that traveling is a vital part of happiness and personal grow. I’ve learned so much and met so many people. I’m looking forward to all of the future opportunities to come. I can’t wait!